Brooks Pierce, a business law firm specializing in all aspects of business law, with 95 lawyers and three offices, seeks a full-time Recruiting Coordinator.
Our employees are part of a collaborative team and play an integral, indispensable role. This individual will support the Director of Recruiting and Professional Development to carry out strategic initiatives in the areas of attorney talent acquisition, on-campus interviewing, the summer associate program, law school events and external sponsorships, and diversity and inclusion initiatives. This position is the face of the firm in many situations and the individual must create and maintain a professional and positive image through interactions with students and law school career services personnel, faculty, attorneys, staff and vendors. In addition, this role will assist with aspects of attorney onboarding professional development, CLE programming, and event planning. The successful candidate will assist in budget planning and manage payment of vendors and reimbursements of candidates and attorneys. The ideal candidate will be personable and ensure candidates have highly positive experiences with timely responses and follow up.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
We offer a strong benefits package that includes onsite training, a generous PTO allotment, two medical and dental plans, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid parking, a 401K match of up to 6%, and a collegial working environment.
Located in downtown Greensboro, the office hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Travel, overtime and a flexible schedule are necessary. Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in a mid-to-large sized law firm.
- Ability to develop relationships within all levels of the firm.
- High level of attention to detail in interactions with candidates.
- Conduct oneself with a team mentality, in a professional and articulate manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of the organization and externally.
- Deploy efficient processes that result in highly positive experiences for both candidates and the hiring team.
- Ability to take direction from supervisor and attorneys and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to exercise initiative in planning recruiting and onboarding calendar, anticipating priorities and deadlines, and monitoring budget.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and PDF Converter.
- Preferred: Proficiency with Applicant Tracking programs.
- Familiarity with website editing and developing social media campaigns.
- Travel, overtime and a flexible schedule are necessary.
- Manage the Summer Associate Program: liaise with firm personnel; track assignments and evaluations, plan and execute social activities, prepare hiring committee materials; and manage and track expenses.
- Assist and facilitate in all facets of the recruiting process to cultivate an impeccable candidate experience.
- Assist with resume screening, interviewing scheduling, and drafting of offer letters.
- Coordinate onboarding and integration of summer associates and attorney hires.
- Handle key logistics for planning and coordination of all recruiting events.
- Administer the OCI Program (On Campus Interviews); maintain firm information on various recruiting websites and law school career development professionals.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with law school career development professionals and staff.
- Oversee candidate interviews: serve as point of contact with applicants, coordinate travel logistics, schedule, and manage interview flow and candidate itineraries.
- Provide support in the areas of employee relations, financial management, recruiting and onboarding, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Manage candidates through our Applicant Tracking System.
- Prepare firm-wide Summer Associate survey, aggregate and analyze results.
- Manage recruiting timeline for events and projects.
- Coordinate and plan legal education opportunities.
- Assist on special projects.
- Other as needed.