Brooks Pierce Law Firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Software End-User Training Professional. Brooks Pierce is a business law firm providing strategic counsel and innovative solutions to clients coast-to-coast and around the world. The firm is composed of nearly 100 attorneys located in offices in Greensboro, Raleigh, and Wilmington, NC. This position will be located in Raleigh.
This individual is responsible for all end-user software training for 150+ employees, as well as backup support for IT Help Desk functionality.
We offer a strong benefits package that includes onsite computer training, a generous PTO allotment, medical/dental insurance, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid parking, two retirement plans, and a collegial working environment.
Located in downtown Raleigh, the office hours are M-F/8:30-5. Travel and overtime is expected including weekly travel to the Greensboro & Wilmington offices.
Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Ability to prioritize and pro-actively track outstanding tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with personnel of varying skill levels
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Nuance, NetDocuments and other legal desktop applications
- BA/BS preferred
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement appropriate training curriculum including instructor-led classes, webinars, audio conferences, Lunch & Learns, recorded classes, labs, and corresponding documentation for all firm-supported systems.
- Develop agenda and host meetings to coordinate training calendar.
- Assist in creating office automation solutions to enhance productivity.
- Test new workstation operating systems’ interoperability with current supported applications.
- Assist in answering help desk calls as needed.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of other IT personnel as needed.
- Provide new hire training.