Five new members have recently joined the board of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, a national organization advocating for the responsible sourcing, manufacturing, marketing and sale of residential furnishings.
The new members beginning three-year terms are:
- Alexander Elkan, environmental lawyer and partner at Brooks Pierce;
- Gat Caperton, president and CEO of Caperton Furnitureworks;
- Brooke Feldman, digital marketing coordinator for rug source Nourison Inds.;
- Albert A. Gore III, former vice president of business development and sustainability for Strategic Capital Partners LLC; and
- Sean Sullivan, group marketing director with Hearst Design Group and associate publisher of House Beautiful, Elle Decor and Veranda
For full articles on these appointments, please refer to the following links: