Brooks Pierce has been named a “Highly Recommended” law firm for general litigation and “Recommended” for labor and employment litigation in North Carolina in the 2020 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the only publication to focus exclusively on litigation firms and attorneys.
In addition to the firmwide rankings, 14 Brooks Pierce attorneys were named a “Local Litigation Star,” a “Labor & Employment Star” or a “Future Star.” Jennifer Van Zant was also recognized as one of the nation’s “Top 250 Women in Litigation” for the sixth consecutive year.
“Brooks Pierce prides itself on our ability to handle the most complex and challenging litigation,” said Reid Phillips, the firm’s managing partner. “This recognition acknowledges the dedication of not just those individuals named, but all our attorneys, to providing the highest level of service to our clients.”
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as “Local Litigation Stars” were:
- Jimmy Adams – General Commercial
- Kearns Davis – White Collar Crime
- Bob King – Appellate, Environmental, General Commercial
- Dan McGinn – Labor and Employment
- John Ormand – Labor and Employment
- Gary Parsons – Environmental, Insurance, Product Liability, Securities
- Jim Phillips – General Commercial, Intellectual Property
- Reid Phillips – Antitrust, General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Product Liability, Securities
- Mark Prak – General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Professional Liability, Securities
- Jennifer Van Zant – Antitrust
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as “Labor & Employment Stars” were:
Benchmark Litigation serves as the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. Rankings are based on a six-month period where Benchmark researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leaders in litigation. More information on the guide’s methodology can be found at https://www.benchmarklitigation.com/general/research.