To help clients prepare their annual reports and proxy materials for the 2010 annual reporting season, we are highlighting some of the most significant developments during the last year:
- Proxy disclosure enhancements for public companies.
- Additional requirements for TARP recipients.
- Non-binding say-on-pay proposals.
- Further extension of attestation report exemption for non-accelerated filers.
- Elimination of broker discretionary voting authority.
- Changes to NASDAQ corporate governance rules.
- Form 10-K considerations.
- Heightened regulatory oversight and enforcement.